Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Park Playdate

Today's inspiration came after work, naturally. I spent all day in a gray cubicle dealing with personal and work problems. Part of work includes problem solving for my boss, which today was a nice relief. After work I went to a park on the way home and met up with a friend. He has an adorable son who I met for the first time today.

He was having a blast running around the playground when I arrived. He waddled around the playground speaking his own language and pointing.

When it was time to say goodbye, his dad asks if he could give a kiss goodbye. Of course he got bashful, and said no, which was already super cute. But then he puckered his lips and leaned towards me. He kissed my cheek :) So I blew him a kiss and asked if he could blow me a kiss back. He just stared at me and then decided to kiss my hand—which was still extended from blowing the kiss. It's the small moments in life.

As always, I will try to include photos. This one is due to his waddle around the playground.


2 comments:

  1. Awwwww ^_^ Grey loved meeting you too! Thanks for coming out to visit us. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so awesome meeting him! Thanks for the invitation :) He's definitely a cute character.

    ReplyDelete